A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket to secure your phone or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer, and zippered hip belt pockets. Final exterior touches include an ice axe loop and trekking pole attachment system.
2.5 Liter reservoir included
Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills.
Trekking pole attachement
Simple design allows you to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Trekking Pole Attachment - Easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack using the loops at the bottom of the pack in conjunction with the convenient buckle system at the top of the pack
- Side Compression - Upper and lower side compression straps help keep the load stable while also providing external storage options
- Front Panel Shove-it Pocket - Zippered front shove-it pocket with zippered slash pocket keeps your gear handy
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Front Organizer Pocket - Zippered front organizer pocket with key clip gives you organization and peace of mind
- Foam framesheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- rolled spacer mesh over the shoulders for a comfortable fit
Spacer Mesh Hipbelt
- Spacer mesh hipbelt with edgeless dual layered lower for lightweight but breathable, comfortable carry (Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16 utilize a removable 20mm webbing hipbelt)
|S/M||1831 in3 / 30 l||18h x 13w x 14d in.||1.79 lbs.|
|M/L||1953 in3 / 32 l||20h x 13w x 14d in.||1.92 lbs.|
|S/M||1831 in3 / 30 l||46h x 33w x 35d cm||0.81 kg|
|M/L||1953 in3 / 32 l||51h x 33w x 35d cm||0.87 kg|
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- 600D Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Day Hikes
- Extended Hikes
- Heavy Loads
- Light Loads
Comments about Osprey SKARAB 32:
I have used many packs for 5`10 mile day hikes. This pack I bought just recently and it is my favorite. I have TNF, Deuter and osprey packs currently.
This is my favorite of all of them!! It is well constructed, lightweight, awesome back panel. The pockets and features for this price are amazing. I love the way pack rides on my back for 5-10 mile hikes. I simply have no cons except maybe that a rain cover could be included. But for price of this I can buy one.
It has everything you need to cover lots of miles on a all daylong hike.The materials feel substantial and should be a long lasting pack. I especially love the reverse strap tightening which is way better than my reuters. It makes cinching quick and effortless. Thanks for that. I also like the low profile and two compression straps. I can fill it up or have it less full but strapped tightly with these options. This pack rocks.Thanks Osprey!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: