An exterior compression strap stabilizes the pack if you load it up at the local village market. Stretch mesh side pockets give you extra storage for a water bottle or a snack.
When your travels are over and it’s time to head for home, the Ozone Day Pack 24 anchors to any of the wheeled luggage in the Ozone Series via Osprey’s innovative Handle-It™ attachment system to create a single rolling unit so you are nimble on the way to the airport.
Highroad LT Chassis
Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line.
Handle-It Attachment System
Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package
- Direct Access Tablet Sleeve - Offers easy access while traveling and uses a heat embossed, scratch-free fabric to keep the tablet protected and secure
- Large Access Main Compartment - Creates quick access to a laptop and tablet, while maximizing the packing capability of the rest of the compartment
- Stretch Mesh Pockets - Dual stretch mesh pockets allow quick access and storage for a small water bottle, camera, snacks, sunscreen or other items that are needed often while traveling
- Low Profile Carry Handles - With low profile handles on the top and bottom of the Ozone daypacks, it is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Ozone Handle-It™ - To use when your shoulders or back need a break, the Handle-It™ securely attaches the Ozone Travel Pack to wheeled luggage handles
- Front Panel Organizational Pocket - Provides organization for small travel or work items and a hidden zippered pocket keeps items safe and secure
- Removable 20mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable webbing hipbelt for fast and light carry
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good padding
- Highly Adjustable
- Large capacity
- back padding warps after washing
- compression straps over side pockets are useless
- uncomfortable sternum strap
- 7 day trip (see comments)
- Day trip
Comments about Osprey OZONE DAYPACK 24:
at 5'9" and 126lbs i have managed to pack a 7 day vacation to the caribbean without checked luggage and still be hands free. comfortable and slides fully underneath the seat in front of you on the plane. the bag is well made, however i've modified a few things to make it suit me better. i've carefully removed the compression straps on both sides of the side pocket and restitched. discarded the hip belt and removed the padding inside the pack where you would store a laptop. it was not useful to me and i needed that little space to maximize the bag volume. the sternum strap would press on my chest with certain movement, felt it would constrict breathing and was not comfortable. i've added elastic to it and now moves more comfortably and still secure. the bag is still in great shape after 3 trips and 3 washes. however the back pad foam started to warp after the second wash. still very usable and have another trip coming up in 2 months. although it was a pain to make these modifications and understand that i have voided the all mighty guarantee, please send me the next ozone daypack 24 prototype for approval:-) i love this bag and would have purchased the red one as well, but i do not want to do through the modification process again.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: