You’ve got a lot to carry, and we’ve got a place for it all. We considered the needs of bike commuters, students and professionals to create a well thought out system that allows you to quickly organize and find the gear you need, when you need it. Separate and convenient zippered access to the laptop sleeve helps you breeze through security at the airport.
This little, unassuming, yet powerfully functional bag holds everything you need for the digital age. Extra batteries, power cords, phone chargers and more all contained in one convenient and accessible location. You can easily transfer the PowerHouse™ from pack to pack when needed.
- Water Bottle Pockets - Dual side panel water bottle pockets provide easy accessibility to hydration storage
- Grab Handle - Top padded grab handle for quick and comfortable carry
- Scratch-free Zippered Pocket - A scratch-free zippered pocket is the perfect place to store sunglasses or electronics
- Front Organizer Pocket - Large zippered front pocket with internal pockets provides the ultimate organization
- Lower Zip Compartment - Lower zip compartment at the bottom of the pack contains a removable PowerHouse™ cord organizer
- Blinker Light Attachment - Blinker light attachment for low visibility
- Laptop Compartment - Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access and tablet sleeve
- Internal document sleeves - Internal document sleeves provide more organization for magazines and other documents
- Top U-Zip Access - Top u-zip provides easy access to main compartment
- Zippered Stash Pocket - Hidden zippered stash pocket above the harness provides quick accessibility to small items
Neospacer™ Shoulder Harness
- Soft and breathable fabric provides comfortable fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
Reverse Spacer Mesh Airscape™ Backpanel
- Ventilated backpanel with smooth, breathable contact surface
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Suspension
- Large Capacity
- Not Enough Pockets
- Day Hikes
Comments about Osprey BITSTREAM:
I just bought this bag and was immediately struck by the unique landscape. I'm packing for a long work trip and ordered this to supplement a carry on bag.
I haven't left yet, but even just packing is a different approach. At first I was puzzled by the smallish bottom compartment; I wish it could fit shoes. The power pack cube is stowed there but with that component inside there's not much room for anything else so I opted to stow that in the main compartment and use the bottom pocket as a convenience pocket. I think it'll be convenient on the plane with the back stowed under the seat so that the bottom pouch faces out, for easy access to plane essentials.
Other strange thing is that the top of the bag is so wide. The bag almost looks as if it's upside down shape wise, but there is something that seems to 'work'. I just hope the top fits under the seat! If it's annoying, that could break the deal.
Capacity looks pretty solid, but if you are used to having spacious side / front pockets on previous bags for organization you will need to adjust your approach. Again, I'm open to the change but it may not be for everyone. This is really a bucket to dump into but the multiple laptop/tablet etc pockets (there essentially 3) certainly help. The secondary laptop zipper access is a great idea. The front organizer pocket is small.
Really comfortable to wear, and I love the top shoulder strap adjustment capability. I bike casually and think it will work well but haven't actually tested yet.
WHERE IS THE SUNGLASSES POCKET? description says its there but I can't find it. Nor can I find an owners manual online for this model bag. Odd.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: