Backcountry skiing in British Columbia, Alpine climbing in Chamonix. Trekking in Nepal. Reaching these adventures always involves dragging a bunch of bulky gear through airports, train stations, bus stations and ultimately down some gravelly dirt road. To answer those travel needs, Osprey has designed the streamlined Shuttle Series. Built on the proven 16” wide HighRoad™ Chassis with extra-large sealed bearing wheels, these bags are strong and stable. Osprey’s time tested StraightJacket™ compression and foam padded sidewalls provide security and protection for gear in transit.
- 6061 aluminum frame
- Injection molded high clearance ABS base with integrated footbar
- Large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Main 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom 1680D Ballistic Nylon