AirScape Suspension Features:
- Dual peripheral aluminum rods stabilize load and transfer weight close to the body
- LightWire peripheral rod frame on Kestrel Series
- Integral aluminum or LightWire contoured headrail for maximum headroom
- Nubbed or ridge foam backpanel with grip mesh covering provides superior breathability and ultra-comfortable pack to body contact
- HDPE framesheet with cutouts for weight reduction *
(*) The Aether 85 & 70 and Ariel 75 & 65 feature a single aluminum stay while the Aether 60 and Ariel 55 feature an integral HDPE stay.
IsoForm Components (Aether and Ariel)
- IsoForm harness in multiple sizes and gender specific cuts features spacer mesh surface with no sewn seams for superb comfort and fit
- IsoForm CM™ * hipbelt provides heat molded fit in multiple sizes and gender specific cuts.
(*) Patent pending
CM™ hipbelt pointer
With the multitude of upgrades to and the lighter weight of the equipment you carry inside your pack, Aether and Ariel packs are designed to carry moderate loads. Need to carry the kitchen sink too? Simply put a BioFormCM hipbelt on your Aether or Ariel and you're all set!
All Osprey wheeled travel packs utilize Osprey’s proprietary High Road™ Chassis featuring an ergonomic retractable handle with integrated vent fins, a 6001 Aluminum frame, ultra-durable and light-weight composite base with a fiberglass matrix inlay and integrated foot/grab handle, over-sized high traction polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance design.