WOMEN'S DAY HIKING | ADVENTURE RACING
This pack has a peripheral framesheet to transfer the load evenly across the Airscape™ mesh backpanel and keep you cool on the trail. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for on-the-go comfort. InsideOut™ compression straps add stability when you’re negotiating rough terrain at speed.
Shave a few seconds by using the zippered slash pocket, two mesh side pockets, or the convenient mesh front panel to quickly stash small gear you want to keep handy. The hipbelt has two zippered pockets for fast access to a camera, GPS or trail snacks. And there’s an external hydration sleeve for rapid reservoir refills.
Also on the exterior, you’ll find Osprey’s Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment system and an ice tool attachment loop to hold your sticks and pick when you don’t need them in your hands.
Lightweight design with great features
This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Panel Loader - A wide opening panel access to the main compartment provides accessibility to all internal gear
- Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- Top Slash Pocket - Top slash pocket provides additional internal storage with organization
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - LidLock™ helmet attachment system quickly secures helmet for transport while not in use
- ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation
- Lightweight and supportive
Talon Biostretch™ Harness
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
Biostretch™ Built-in Hipbelt
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hip belt closure
|WXS/S||1098 in3 / 18 l||18h x 10w x 9d in.||1.43 lbs.|
|WS/M||1220 in3 / 20 l||20h x 10w x 9d in.||1.54 lbs.|
|WXS/S||1098 in3 / 18 l||46h x 26w x 23.5d cm||0.65 kg|
|WS/M||1220 in3 / 20 l||51h x 26w x 23.5d cm||0.7 kg|
- 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Check
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good padding
- Highly Adjustable
- Day trip
Comments about Osprey TEMPEST 20:
I went on a day hike with a friend who had this pack and started coveting it pretty much once we got out of the car. 9 miles later I knew I wanted one of my own! I have used it several times and love it! The straps are lightweight and breathable but still soft and comfortable. The waist pockets are stretchy and fit my iPhone 6s easily (even in its LifeProof case). My Osprey 2.5L hydration bladder fits easily in the back and the side mesh pockets fit my 1L Comeback and Nalgene bottles. There are several smaller pockets to hold keys or snacks or sunglasses or whatever small items you might want to keep separate from the main contents of the pack and the trekking pole attachments are very handy especially when the hike requires scrambling over rocks. I got the gray/light blue color combo and think it looks really nice!
I haven't used the helmet attachment for a helmet yet but its great for attaching a small hand sanitizer bottle to!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: