Inside the main compartment you’ll find a padded 15” laptop and a scratch-free tablet sleeve. There’s also a front panel pocket to keep you organized.
Exterior compression straps stabilize the pack when you load it up at the local village market. Stretch mesh side pockets give you extra storage for a water bottle or a snack.
When your trip is over it’s time to pack up and head home, the Ozone Day Pack 35 anchors to any of the wheeled luggage in the Ozone Series via Osprey’s innovative Handle-It™ attachment system to create a single rolling unit so you are nimble on the way to the airport.
Highroad LT Chassis
Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line.
Handle-It Attachment System
Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package
- Direct Access Tablet Sleeve - Offers easy access while traveling and uses a heat embossed, scratch-free fabric to keep the tablet protected and secure
- Large Access Main Compartment - Creates quick access to a laptop and tablet, while maximizing the packing capability of the rest of the compartment
- Stretch Mesh Pockets - Dual stretch mesh pockets allow quick access and storage for a small water bottle, camera, snacks, sunscreen or other items that are needed often while traveling
- Low Profile Carry Handles - With low profile handles on the top and bottom of the Ozone daypacks, it is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Ozone Handle-It™ - To use when your shoulders or back need a break, the Handle-It™ securely attaches the Ozone Travel Pack to wheeled luggage handles
- Front Panel Organizational Pocket - Provides organization for small travel or work items. Hidden inside is a zippered pocket to keep items safe and secure
- Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable