Climbing | Mountaineering
The top-lid with integrated FlapJacket™ system*, framesheet and aluminum stay, helmet carry, rope attachment strap and side compression straps are all removable to optimize weight savings. *Mutant 38 only
Reverse Wrap Hipbelt
The unique hipbelt system allows the users to wrap the padded hipbelt out of the way of the climbing harness.
Key Climbing Features
Dual ToolLocks™ with bungee tie-offs for quick and easy access to your ice tools. Reinforced A-frame ski carry loops work in conjunction with compression/retention straps to provide stable ski carry.
- Removable aluminum stay and 1.2mm HDPE frame sheet
Reverse Spacer Mesh Airscape Backpanel
- Smooth breathable surface over ventilated ridged foam
Reverse Spacer Mesh Harness
- Smooth breathable surface die cut foam
- Webbing attachment points and reservoir hose routing
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
Padded EVA Hipbelt
- Reverse wrap hipbelt padding wings with gear loop and attachment points (38l)
- Minimal padded hipwings with gear loops (28l)