TRAVEL | TREKKING
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint 40 into the back of the bus.
Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt
A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
A detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization, ideal for day trips or as a carry-on. *Farpoint 70 and 55 only
- Padded Shoulder Strap - Padded shoulder strap included for alternate carrying comfort
Lightwire™ Frame Suspension
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Stowaway Reverse Spacer Mesh Backpanel, Harness, and Hipbelt
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|S/M||2319 in3 / 38 l||20h x 14w x 9d in.||3.11 lbs.|
|M/L||2441 in3 / 40 l||22h x 14w x 9d in.||3.17 lbs.|
|S/M||2319 in3 / 38 l||50h x 35w x 23d cm||1.41 kg|
|M/L||2441 in3 / 40 l||56h x 35w x 23d cm||1.44 kg|
- 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- 600D Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- meets carry on specs everywhere I've tried
Comments about Osprey FARPOINT 40:
I was looking for a backpack style carry on and this was the best one I found. I use it all of the time for business and personal travel. Love it!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: