TRAVEL | TREKKING
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint 70 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint day pack, perfect for use on trips to the local market or to recon your route from the high ridge above base camp.
Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt
A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
A detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization, ideal for day trips or as a carry-on. *Farpoint 70 and 55 only
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
Lightwire™ Frame Suspension
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Stowaway Reverse Spacer Mesh Backpanel, Harness, and Hipbelt
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|S/M||4089 in3 / 67 l||24h x 13w x 13d in.||3.75 lbs.|
|M/L||4272 in3 / 70 l||26h x 13w x 13d in.||3.92 lbs.|
|S/M||4089 in3 / 67 l||60h x 33w x 34d cm||1.7 kg|
|M/L||4272 in3 / 70 l||65h x 33w x 34d cm||1.78 kg|
- 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- 600D Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Large Capacity
Comments about Osprey FARPOINT 70:
Bought two of these a couple years ago to backpack around Australia for a month with 2 kids. We now use them for everything. For just us we probably would have gone with the smaller 55 but the bigger size allowed us to cram their stuff in as well and it comes in handy when we're packing bulkier winter stuff. Each person has their own color of packing cubes so it was easy to have 2 people's worth of stuff in one bag. We've done at least 15 flights with them so far and they still look like new.
My only complaint is the so-called water bottle mesh pockets on the day pack (although I notice that the new write-up doesn't mention them as such) . We've tried a few different bottles and none of them ever stay put so the bottles go inside. We also ended up buying rain covers.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: