BACKCOUNTRY RIDING | LIFT ACCESSED
AVALANCHE GEAR STORAGE POCKET
Extra-large front pocket with J-zip access for avalanche safety gear secure inside the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades, and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
DRY POCKET ACCESS
The main dry compartment keeps gear that needs to stay dry and warm separate from wet avy gear and skins. The dry compartment is also designed to be accessible with skis or board attached to the pack.
Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows snow helmets for a cool and comfortable climb.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Front Panel Access - Front panel access to main compartment dry gear and hydration
|S/M||1220 in3 / 20 l||20h x 11w x 8d in.||3 lbs.|
|M/L||1343 in3 / 22 l||22h x 11w x 8d in.||3 lbs.|
|S/M||1220 in3 / 20 l||51h x 27w x 20d cm||1 kg|
|M/L||1343 in3 / 22 l||56h x 27w x 20d cm||1 kg|
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Highly Adjustable
- Day Hikes
Comments about Osprey KAMBER 22:
The Kamber series is a replacement for the Kode series of ski/snowboard packs. The Kode series really got a lot of things right and has been my favourite sidecountry pack, and the Kamber 32 maintains the lineage of the Kode 22 and 32. The problem with the Kamber 22 is that it ditches some of the features that made the Kode series so great. For sidecountry I don't need a 32 - I just need enough space for avy gear, water, snacks, an extra layer and wallet/keys,etc. The Kode 22 gave me everything I wanted in a pack but, now, to get those features in a Kamber, I would need to go to 32 - which is more room than I need. Osprey should really consider bringing back the full-featured version of their ski/snowboard pack in a 22.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: