WOMEN'S BACKPACKING | DAY HIKING
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets.
Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit. *Not included in Kestrel 28.
An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt (not included on Kestrel 28l)
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacer Mesh Harness and Hipbelt
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|WXS/S||2075 in3 / 34 l||25h x 12w x 12d in.||3.09 lbs.|
|WS/M||2197 in3 / 36 l||27h x 12w x 12d in.||3.2 lbs.|
|WXS/S||2075 in3 / 34 l||63h x 30w x 31d cm||1.4 kg|
|WS/M||2197 in3 / 36 l||68h x 30w x 31d cm||1.45 kg|
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Not Enough Pockets
- Day Hikes
- Extended Hikes
- Wet Weather
Comments about Osprey KYTE 36:
I bought this pack 6 weeks prior to departure for the Camino de Santiago in Spain. I have been working with it -- loading my gear, hiking with it in all kinds of weather, getting to know it like a trusted friend. I am pleased that it will hold everything I need for 5 weeks of hiking (not camping). Fully loaded, pack is 19 pounds and size complies with airline carryon dimensions. Just wish it had another outside pocket and more places to clip things. Maybe it does. The tag said there is an online owners manual, but I haven't found it yet.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: