The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hip belt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades.
Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects your gear if the weather rolls in.
This pack comes with a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir complete with Osprey’s magnetic sternum strap bite valve for instant access to fluids.
Anti-Gravity Technology (AG™)
This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front Panel Pocket - Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized
Anti-Gravity™ Lightwire™ Suspension
- 3mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hip belt
Anti-Gravity™ Airspeed™ Backpanel
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
|S/M||1587 in3 / 26 l||20h x 13w x 12d in.||2.6 lbs.|
|M/L||1709 in3 / 28 l||22h x 13w x 12d in.||2.69 lbs.|
|S/M||1587 in3 / 26 l||51h x 33w x 30d cm||1.18 kg|
|M/L||1709 in3 / 28 l||56h x 33w x 30d cm||1.22 kg|
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Refill
- Good Water Flow
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Day Trips
- Extended Hikes
Comments about Osprey MANTA AG™ 28:
Great pack for mountain biking hiking everyday use to work. People should buy this pack
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: