OVERNIGHT BACKPACKING | DAY HIKING
The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a front panel fabric shove-it pocket for quick transitions and a large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hipbelt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades.
Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects your gear if the weather rolls in.
This pack comes with a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir compete with Osprey’s magnetic sternum strap bite valve for instant access to fluids.
Anti-Gravity Technology (AG™)
This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front Panel Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket allows for quick transitions when extra gear needs to be obtained or shedded
- Front Panel Pocket - Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized
Anti-Gravity™ Lightwire™ Suspension
- 3mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hip belt
Anti-Gravity™ Airspeed™ Backpanel
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
|S/M||2075 in3 / 34 l||20h x 15w x 13d in.||2.76 lbs.|
|M/L||2197 in3 / 36 l||22h x 15w x 13d in.||2.87 lbs.|
|S/M||2075 in3 / 34 l||51h x 38w x 34d cm||1.25 kg|
|M/L||2197 in3 / 36 l||56h x 38w x 34d cm||1.3 kg|
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Day Hikes
- Light Loads
Comments about Osprey MANTA AG™ 36:
Being a minimalist, I don't like to fill my closets with too many backpacks. That said, it's difficult to not have at least 3 or 4. With this in mind, I bought the Manta 36 to perform daily duty as my office backpack to carry notebook, a heavy dell laptop and organize pens, etc as well as using it for day hikes with camera and tripod. Despite it's lightweight construction, it's held up well after 3 years with nary any signs of wear. The only thing that's broken on it is the magnetic sternum strap buckle and I think it broke because it got caught in the car door.
I love all of the pockets, it makes for great organization of my on-the-go office supplies and when I travel. After years of growing accustomed to Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension, it's hard to go back to a standard pack with it's hot and sweaty backpanel.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: