WOMEN'S OVERNIGHT BACKPACKING | DAY HIKING
The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a front panel fabric shove-it pocket for quick transitions and a large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hipbelt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades.
Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects your gear if the weather rolls in.
This pack comes with a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir complete with Osprey’s magnetic sternum strap bite valve for instant access to fluids.
Anti-Gravity Technology (AG™)
This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front Panel Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket allows for quick transitions when extra gear needs to be obtained or shedded
- Front Panel Pocket - Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized
Anti-Gravity™ Lightwire™ Suspension
- 3mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hip belt
Anti-Gravity™ Airspeed™ Backpanel
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
|WXS/S||1953 in3 / 32 l||19h x 15w x 13d in.||2.67 lbs.|
|WS/M||2075 in3 / 34 l||21h x 15w x 13d in.||2.78 lbs.|
|WXS/S||1953 in3 / 32 l||48h x 38w x 33d cm||1.21 kg|
|WS/M||2075 in3 / 34 l||53h x 38w x 33d cm||1.26 kg|
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Day Hikes
- Extended Hikes
- Light Loads
Comments about Osprey MIRA AG™ 34:
Absolutely love this pack! Got it for international travel to use as suitcase/carry-on/life support for a week long trip. Have tested it a few times on day hikes and it's a champ - comfortable to wear, easy to adjust, lots of space for gear and goodies. My old pack always used to give me aches and pain, especially in the upper back and lumbar areas, but my Mira conforms to fit and eliminates those problem areas. The back mesh breathability makes a huge difference for sweaty days and the internal frame is light and well-designed, fitting true to size. Highly recommend!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: