Osprey has been named an official partner of the National Park Foundation to celebrate the National Park Service during its centennial year.
As an official partner, Osprey has pledged a minimum $25,000 donation through the sale of exclusive packs to aid in the National Park Foundation's mission to protect more than 84 million acres of national parks through critical conservation and preservation. In addition, Osprey will supply the National Park Foundation with Jet 12 kids daypacks and Moki kids hydration packs for use in their Open OutDoors for Kids program focused on underserved youth and getting kids outdoors.
5% of all proceeds from the sale of this pack will be donated to The National Parks Foundation to aid in their efforts to inspire the next generation of national park enthusiasts.
- Top loading access to gear for maximum storage capability
- Zippered top lid pocket with key clip for small items
- Side mesh pockets for quick access
- Lower side compression straps to secure and stabilize pack contents
- Comfortable and ventilated die cut foam harness and backpanel