OVERNIGHT BACKPACKING | DAY HIKING
The pack comes with two loading options—either from the top or via the large zippered front panel. No matter how you choose to access, the Airspeed™ suspension and spacer mesh harness and hipbelt keep your load stable and comfortable no matter where you roam.
Organizational features include a removable twin- zippered top and a zippered sleeping bag compartment divides the bottom of the pack from the main compartment to safely stow your bag away from the rest of your gear.
Two side pockets with InsideOut™ mesh compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, perfectly sized to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions.
The tensioned back panel is made of lightweight mesh to suspend the load off of your back for maximum comfort and ventilation.
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Fixed Top Lid - Fixed top lid with twin zippered pockets provide extra organization
- Front Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider compresses and stores bulky loads
- Top Load Access - Top load access through a drawstring closure to main compartment
Airspeed™ Suspension Backpanel
- LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
Spacer Mesh Harness
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
Spacer Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure
|S/M||2075 in3 / 34 l||26h x 13w x 12d in.||2.89 lbs.|
|M/L||2197 in3 / 36 l||28h x 13w x 12d in.||3 lbs.|
|S/M||2075 in3 / 34 l||65h x 33w x 31d cm||1.31 kg|
|M/L||2197 in3 / 36 l||70h x 33w x 31d cm||1.36 kg|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 420D Nylon Shadow Box
- 210D Nylon Dobby
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- I would prefer access to the bottem of the pack
- Day Hikes
- Heavy Loads
- Wet Weather
Comments about Osprey STRATOS 36:
I find the Stratos 36 very comfortable in all types of weather and all types of loads.I have hiked with it as a professional Tour Guide in Israel over rough countryside in weather close to 100 degrees and carrying additional water for various groups and found the bag very comfortable and well balanced. I would recommend this bag to anyone looking for a great piece of equipment for comfort and versatility.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: