LIGHT BACKPACKING | THRU-HIKING
No matter what you choose to pack inside, the Airspeed™ Suspension and spacer mesh harness and hipbelt keep your load stable and comfortable no matter where you roam.
Organizational features include a removable twin- zippered top pocket and a zippered sleeping bag compartment divides the bottom of the pack from the main compartment to safely stow your bag away from the rest of your gear.
Two side pockets with InsideOut™ mesh compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, perfectly sized to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions, and an integrated raincover in case you get caught out.
The tensioned back panel is made of lightweight mesh to suspend the load off of your back for maximum comfort and ventilation.
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Floating Top Lid - A removable floating top lid with twin zippered pockets provides extra organization and can be detached to shave weight
- Front Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider compresses and stores bulky loads
- Top Load Access - Top load access through a drawstring closure to main compartment
Airspeed™ Suspension Backpanel
- LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
Spacer Mesh Harness
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
Spacer Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure
|S/M||2868 in3 / 47 l||23h x 13w x 14d in.||3.15 lbs.|
|M/L||3051 in3 / 50 l||25h x 13w x 14d in.||3.26 lbs.|
|S/M||2868 in3 / 47 l||58h x 33w x 35d cm||1.43 kg|
|M/L||3051 in3 / 50 l||63h x 33w x 35d cm||1.48 kg|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 420D Nylon Shadow Box
- 210D Nylon Dobby
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Day Hikes
- Extended Hikes
- Wet Weather
Comments about Osprey STRATOS 50:
My favorite pack to date bar none. Impressed with the bag from start to finish. Only small complaint is that side mesh pockets are slightly too shallow allowing water bottle to potentially fall out. However, this is vastly overshadowed by the multitude of features available on the bag from the integrated rain cover to the great suspension and adjustment options. Overall best bag purchase ever.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: