DAY HIKING | MOUNTAIN BIKING | TRAIL RUNNING
This pack has a peripheral framesheet to transfer the load evenly across the Airscape™ mesh backpanel and keep you cool on the trail. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for on-the-go comfort.
A zippered front slash pocket, an inside zippered mesh pocket, two mesh side pockets, and a front panel bungee web give you places to organize small gear you want to keep handy. The hipbelt has two zippered pockets for fast access to a camera, GPS or trail snacks. An external hydration sleeve allows easy reservoir refills.
Also on the exterior, you’ll find Osprey’s Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment system and an ice tool attachment loop to hold your sticks and pick when you don’t need them in your hands.
Lightweight design with great features
This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Panel Loader - A wide opening panel access to the main compartment provides accessibility to all internal gear
- Front Slash Pocket - Front slash pocket organizes small items
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - LidLock™ helmet attachment system quickly secures helmet for transport while not in use
- Inside Mesh Pocket - Internal zippered mesh pocket keeps essential items handy
- Front Panel Bungee - Front panel storage bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for light layers and other items
- ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation
- Lightweight and supportive
Talon Biostretch™ Harness
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
Biostretch™ Built-in Hipbelt
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hip belt closure
|S/M||549 in3 / 9 l||18h x 9w x 8d in.||1.32 lbs.|
|M/L||671 in3 / 11 l||20h x 9w x 8d in.||1.43 lbs.|
|S/M||549 in3 / 9 l||45h x 22w x 20d cm||0.6 kg|
|M/L||671 in3 / 11 l||50h x 22w x 20d cm||0.65 kg|
- 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Check
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Suspension
- Great styling and looks
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Sweet netting on the back for everything!
- Day Hikes
- Light Loads
- Wet Weather
Comments about Osprey TALON 11:
I use this pack primarily for mountain biking at which it excels as a comfortable, light handy pack. It's space, pockets and weight really impress me; I hardly notice I'm wearing it! The zips don't snag and the 'secure-your-helmet' feature is awesome! I honestly can't think of anything bad about it.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: