OVERNIGHT BACKPACKING | DAY HIKING
This pack has a peripheral framesheet to transfer the load evenly across the Airscape™ mesh backpanel and keep you cool on the trail. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for all-day comfort. InsideOut™ compression straps add stability when you’re negotiating rough terrain.
The removable top lid has a zippered pocket to keep small items organized. You can stash more small gear in the two mesh side pockets and tuck an extra layer in the convenient mesh front panel. The hipbelt has two zippered pockets to secure a camera, phone or trail snacks. And there’s an external hydration sleeve for easy reservoir refills.
Also on the exterior, you’ll find Osprey’s Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment system and a pair of ice tool attachment loops to hold your sticks and picks when you don’t need them in your hands.
Lightweight design with great features
This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Top Loader Access - Top load access through a single drawstring closure to main compartment
- Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- Removable Top Lid - Removable top lid with zippered pocket and under lid pocket provide extra storage and can be removed to shave weight
- ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation
- Lightweight and supportive
Talon Biostretch™ Harness
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
Biostretch™ Built-in Hipbelt
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hip belt closure
|S/M||1892 in3 / 31 l||26h x 11w x 10d in.||1.87 lbs.|
|M/L||2014 in3 / 33 l||28h x 11w x 10d in.||1.98 lbs.|
|S/M||1892 in3 / 31 l||66h x 28w x 25d cm||0.85 kg|
|M/L||2014 in3 / 33 l||71h x 28w x 25d cm||0.9 kg|
- 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Check
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Large Capacity
- Climbing gear
Comments about Osprey TALON 33:
Love how I can fit multiple pairs of climbing shoes my harness and extra clothing in this pack when I'm on a trip or just going to the indoor wall.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: