WOMEN'S OVERNIGHT BACKPACKING | DAY HIKING
This pack has a peripheral framesheet to transfer the load evenly across the Airscape™ mesh backpanel and keep you cool on the trail. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for all-day comfort. InsideOut™ compression straps add stability when you’re negotiating rough terrain.
Inside this top-loading pack, you’ll find a separate sleeping bag compartment to keep your bag safely stowed. The removable lid has a zippered pocket to keep small items organized. You can stash more small gear in the two mesh side pockets and tuck an extra layer in the convenient mesh front panel. The hipbelt has two zippered pockets to secure a camera, phone or trail snacks. And there’s an external hydration sleeve for easy reservoir refills.
Also on the exterior, you’ll find Osprey’s Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment system and a pair of ice tool attachment loops to hold your sticks and picks when you don’t need them in your hands.
Lightweight design with great features
This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Top Loader Access - Top load access through a single drawstring closure to main compartment
- Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- Removable Top Lid - Removable top lid with zippered pocket and under lid pocket provide extra storage and can be removed to shave weight
- ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation
- Lightweight and supportive
Talon Biostretch™ Harness
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
Biostretch™ Built-in Hipbelt
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hip belt closure
|WXS/S||1709 in3 / 28 l||24h x 11w x 10d in.||1.76 lbs.|
|WS/M||1831 in3 / 30 l||26h x 11w x 10d in.||1.87 lbs.|
|WXS/S||1709 in3 / 28 l||61h x 28w x 24.5d cm||0.8 kg|
|WS/M||1831 in3 / 30 l||66h x 28w x 24.5d cm||0.85 kg|
- 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Check
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
- 210D Nylon Block Dobby
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- If it's a dry day it's good
- It leaks down the top. Dolomites
- Day hiking on the Tour du Mt. Blanc and through
Comments about Osprey TEMPEST 30:
It's light and I like the colors, but I doubt I will take it along again. The top won't stay on top to keep rain from going down the hole. You can't get the hole tight enough to avoid getting all your warm items wet. In Italy, France or Austria it might rain....drizzle all day and the pack with a pack cover still doesn't keep anything in the main compartment dry! It's also a pain in the neck to insert your hydration pack with the top cinched up.
It is a major design flaw. I hope to trade it in and you should take it back.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: