Access your gear in the main compartment via the zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the dual side mesh or harness pocket or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access. There’s even a scratch-free slash pocket for your shades.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
LidLock Helmet Attachment System
When you’re at the brewpub celebrating a great ride, the LidLock™ system connects your helmet to the pack so you can retain possession of both after a couple of lagers.
Ultralight with minimal body contact for a fit that feels like it’s not there.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Upper and Lower Side Compression - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Pockets can compete for space when filling up
- Day Hikes
- Light Loads
Comments about Osprey VIPER 13:
I bought this to update my old hydration pack that was 20 yrs old because it was time to be able to carry more gear. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I could also use the bag for commuting to work as it would hold my work clothes and my lunch inside the main pocket. If needed I could also just use the compression straps and hook my lunch bag to the outside. The side pockets are great for holding a couple of energy bars or gels. I did find that when i started filling all the pockets I wasn't able to use the space between the two front pockets to hold bulkier items. Construction and materials used seem to be very good and would recommend.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: