BACKPACKING | MOUNTAINEERING
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire™ peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly™ hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustment making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
This pack is made from bombproof fabrics to withstand the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
The highly adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allow this pack to fit a wide range of torso sizes.
The fixed, dual-density hipbelt adjusts to different waist sizes with pads that accommodate an additional 3" (7.5 cm) on each side. You can make this adjustment while wearing the pack by simply pulling the pad out and fastening it in place with the hook and loop closure.
The harness can be easily adjusted to fit specific torso lengths. The backpanel has two hook and loop slots for various torso adjustment positions combining customized comfort with one-size-fits-all convenience.
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- 1mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacer Mesh Harness
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Spacer Mesh Fit-on-the-fly™ Hipbelt
- Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface
- Stiffened internal structure for large load support
|O/S||3661 in3 / 60 l||33h x 14w x 12d in.||3.92 lbs.|
|O/S||3661 in3 / 60 l||85h x 36w x 30d cm||1.78 kg|
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- 600D Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Day Hikes
- Extended Hikes
- Heavy Loads
Comments about Osprey VOLT 60:
I use this both for week-long backpacking trips in the US and for international travel (Latin America). It's taken a lot of abuse over the last year but remains as good a new. It still rides quite comfortable despite the lack of fancy padding. It's also fairly understated which is perfect fo not calling too much attention to yourself as an international traveler. My only issue is that its bit of a struggle stuffing my sleeping bag into the tight bottom compartment.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: