Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items ;
A racing pack must ride stable and close. The Zealot 15 boasts Osprey’s BioStretch™ harness and hip belt to connect the pack to your body. Upper compression straps hold the load and specially designed baffles in the 3 liter Hydraulics™ reservoir reduce liquid movement to increase pack stability at high speed.
Access to the main compartment comes from a zippered backpanel. This allows you to grab gear without interference from gear stored in the front panel mesh pocket or your helmet when it’s anchored to the LidLock™ carry system.
Additional storage options include stretch mesh side pockets, secure zippered hipbelt pockets, and a zippered external scratch-free pocket perfect for eyewear or other small items. An integrated removable tool pouch rolls out from a zippered lower pocket providing organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if a pesky mechanical issue delays you after dark, there’s a blinker light attachment for enhanced nighttime visibility to get you home safely.
The integrated removable tool pouch rolls out from a zippered lower pocket providing organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
- Compression Straps - Dual upper side buckle release compression straps help stabilize the load
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets allow for external storage for accessible items
- Main Compartment Backpanel Access - A dual zippered backpanel provides easy access to the pack’s main compartment. This allows easy loading and unloading of a hydration reservoir as well as additional gear organization in an internal stretch pocket.
- Hydration - Backpanel access to the pack’s main compartment provides quick access to an internal zippered hydration compartment and Hydraulics™ 3 liter reservoir.
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Harness Pockets - Dual stretch mesh harness pockets provide easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable Spacer Mesh contact surfaces
Air Mesh Hipbelt
- Air Mesh hipbelt for a breathable and ride stabilizing wrap
|S/M||793 in3 / 13 l||17h x 9w x 9d in.||1.81 lbs.|
|M/L||915 in3 / 15 l||19h x 9w x 9d in.||1.87 lbs.|
|S/M||793 in3 / 13 l||43h x 22w x 24d cm||0.82 kg|
|M/L||915 in3 / 15 l||48h x 22w x 24d cm||0.85 kg|
- 330D Nylon Dobby
- 330D Nylon Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Refill
- Good Water Flow
- Highly Adjustable
Comments about Osprey ZEALOT 15:
I used to have a camelbak for biking, but found it was too small. The Zealot has an opening on the back that can be used for a Full-Face Helmet or other things, side pockets, a stash pouch on the top for valuables, and a tool pouch on the bottom that is super convenient (comes with tool roll) the pocket for the reservoir goes the whole length of the bag so that when you open it, the whole back of the bag folds down. You can fit a bladder, jacket/layers, first aid kit and lunch in this pocket as well. There are also hip pouches that are good for a multi tool or leatherman, and two chest pockets on the straps that don't fit much. As always, you have amazing Osprey fit and finish, and it seems that the fabric is durable enough to take a spill on (though I have not tested that yet).
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: