WOMEN'S DAY HIKING | ADVENTURE RACING
This pack has a peripheral framesheet to transfer the load evenly across the Airscape™ mesh backpanel and keep you cool. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for all-day comfort. InsideOut™ compression straps add stability when you’re negotiating rough terrain.
The top lid has a zippered pocket to keep small items organized. You can stash more small gear in the two mesh side pockets. The hipbelt has two zippered pockets to secure a camera, phone or trail snacks. And there’s an external hydration sleeve for easy reservoir refills.
Also on the exterior, you’ll find Osprey’s Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment system and an ice tool attachment loop to hold your sticks or pick when you don’t need them in your hands.
Lightweight design with great features
This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Top Lid - Top lid with zippered top pocket provides extra storage and organization
- ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation
- Lightweight and supportive
Talon Biostretch™ Harness
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
Biostretch™ Built-in Hipbelt
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hip belt closure
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Osprey TEMPEST 16:
This pack fits well and even when strutting down hill the jostle is minimal. I've even used it for some overnight backpacking. Grey pack overall!
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: