HYDRATION DAY HIKING
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, and a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer. Final exterior touches include an ice axe loop and trekking pole attachment system.
2.5 Liter reservoir included
Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills.
Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included. International version does not include reservoir.
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Trekking Pole Attachment - Easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack using the loops at the bottom of the pack in conjunction with the convenient buckle system at the top of the pack
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Front Slash Pocket - Zippered front slash pocket with key clip keeps gear organized and gives peace of mind
- Foam framesheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
Mesh covered die cut foam
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- rolled spacer mesh over the shoulders for a comfortable fit
Spacer Mesh Hipbelt
- Spacer mesh hipbelt with edgeless dual layered lower for lightweight but breathable, comfortable carry (Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16 utilize a removable 20mm webbing hipbelt)
|S/M||1343 in3 / 22 l||16h x 12w x 12d in.||1.39 lbs.|
|M/L||1465 in3 / 24 l||18h x 12w x 12d in.||1.48 lbs.|
|S/M||1343 in3 / 22 l||40h x 30w x 30d cm||0.63 kg|
|M/L||1465 in3 / 24 l||45h x 30w x 30d cm||0.67 kg|
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- 600D Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Highly Adjustable
- Day Hikes
- Light Loads
- Mountain Biking
Comments about Osprey SKARAB 24:
Bought this as a replacement do-it-all, and am very happy. Took it for a multi day mountain biking weekend and found it perfect right from the start - light, well balanced, super comfortable, no movement while riding. Perfect amount of storage for daily gym trips and day hiking, and am planning on taking it snowboarding. Very happy with the purchase.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: