BACKPACKING | MOUNTAINEERING
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
ISOFORM5 CM™ HIPBELT
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
|SM||4089 in3 / 67 l||31.5h x 15.75w x 13.39d in.||5.162 lbs.|
|MD||4272 in3 / 70 l||33.46h x 15.75w x 13.39d in.||5.214 lbs.|
|LG||4455 in3 / 73 l||35.43h x 15.75w x 13.39d in.||5.266 lbs.|
|XL||4638 in3 / 76 l||37.4h x 15.75w x 13.39d in.||5.319 lbs.|
|SM||4089 in3 / 67 l||80h x 40w x 34d cm||2.341 kg|
|MD||4272 in3 / 70 l||85h x 40w x 34d cm||2.365 kg|
|LG||4455 in3 / 73 l||90h x 40w x 34d cm||2.389 kg|
|XL||4638 in3 / 76 l||95h x 40w x 34d cm||2.413 kg|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- 500D Nylon Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good padding
- Large capacity
Comments about Osprey AETHER AG™ 70:
I recently used this pack for an intensely busy 1-week trip to Alaska. This was my summer vacation and included a lot of hiking/camping in rough terrain. WHAT A GREAT PACK! Was incredibly comfortable, easy to use, and I can tell it will stand a beating over the years. I packed everything I needed in this for one week, minus a change of clothes, toiletries, a laptop, a DSLR, and 3 chargers which I kept in my carry-on just in case. That weight would have added approximately 6lbs. The total weight for the bag with all the other things I needed for a week topped out at 30.1lbs. That's a great starting place for anyone considering this back for thru-hikes or urban backpacking in Europe/Asia.
Favorites: Angled access for standard size nalgene bottles on the side is a GREAT idea. The removable top which converts to a day pack is awesome too. Loved the front zipper for easy access to the main compartment. VERY comfortable on my back and easy to get through airport security for a carry on in a pinch as long as it's not totally full and. This thing is clearly built to last.
Not-favorites: I am a very small male - 5'7, 140lbs, with a 30" waist. The smallest hip-belts, a male S or female XS, are still a tad too big for me. It didn't bother me hiking at all except a little rubbing on one side. But that was hardly noticeable. Not sure how the hip-belt would fare comfort wise on an extended trip over 5 days. I think it's fine but I had the belt cinched up ALL of the way with no extra left.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: