HYDRATION DAY HIKING
Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel, a webbing hipbelt reduces the weight on your spine, and dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, and a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer.
2.5 Liter reservoir included
Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills.
Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included. International version does not include reservoir.
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Front Panel Bungee - Front panel bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for light layers and other items
- 20mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable 20mm hipbelt is light and fast
- Foam framesheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
Mesh covered die cut foam
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- rolled spacer mesh over the shoulders for a comfortable fit
Spacer Mesh Hipbelt
- Spacer mesh hipbelt with edgeless dual layered lower for lightweight but breathable, comfortable carry (Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16 utilize a removable 20mm webbing hipbelt)
|O/S||1098 in3 / 18 l||18h x 11w x 9d in.||1.1 lbs.|
|O/S||1098 in3 / 18 l||45h x 29w x 23d cm||0.5 kg|
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- 600D Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Day Hikes
- Light Loads
Comments about Osprey SKARAB 18:
I love my Skarab! It's comfortable and a nice size for the day hiking I often do. It's lightweight, but has a nice foam back with venting in it which definitely keeps your back cooler. Easily fits my first aid kit, DSLR camera and snacks. The quality is great from the bag itself to the water bladder. I would recommend to anyone wanting a simple, solid hydration day pack.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: