WOMEN'S BACKPACKING | MOUNTAINEERING
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
ISOFORM5 CM™ HIPBELT
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
|WS||4394 in3 / 72 l||32.28h x 16.14w x 13.39d in.||5.038 lbs.|
|WM||4577 in3 / 75 l||34.25h x 16.14w x 13.39d in.||5.088 lbs.|
|WS||4394 in3 / 72 l||82h x 41w x 34d cm||2.285 kg|
|WM||4577 in3 / 75 l||87h x 41w x 34d cm||2.308 kg|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- 500D Nylon Packcloth
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Good Padding
- Good Suspension
- Highly Adjustable
- Trustworthy guarantee
- Extended Hikes
Comments about Osprey ARIEL AG™ 75:
I love Osprey. I am writing this review based on the older Aether 60, so keep that in mind... Because of that I can't speak to the new suspension system, but I can speak to the rest of the pack. I've carried this pack for 7 years now. I've backpacked mountains, deserts, and and gorges in many countries and can't speak highly enough of this pack.
It is very light weight for all it offers, but is a bit of a luxury pack. The J-zipper is incredibly useful when you're tucked in your tent at the end of the day and need to quickly access the bottom of your pack without ripping everything out the top. The harness is extremely comfortable as is the case with basically all osprey packs. I own three.
This pack is great for 2-5 day trips in the backcountry. I use it when I'm going that distance alone or in a group. When I bring my boys I usually upsize to my 85 L pack, but I've made it work with this one as well.
After seven years of use this pack is still going strong and shows no signs that it will give up in the next seven years. I just recently had my first issue with a bungie strap breaking. I submitted a claim to osprey and a week later I had a replacement part in hand and installed at no cost to me. Couldn't ask for better service, and especially on a seven year old product. Amazing!
If it ever wears out, which I seriously doubt at this rate. I'll definitely be buying from this company again.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: