KID'S DAY HIKING | HYDRATION
Although sized for kids, this pack has features also found on Osprey’s adult sized packs. The mesh back panel provides ventilation and the fleece-lined shoulder harness is comfortable all day long. A webbing hip belt with mesh wings and a sternum strap keep the pack stable, even when the wearer is running full tilt.
Access to the main compartment comes via a zippered front panel making for easy packing and unpacking. There’s a bungee on the front panel to store an additional bulky layer and provide compression when the pack isn’t fully loaded. An external hydration sleeve makes for easy refills and minimizes the chance of spillage inside the main compartment so there’s always a dry layer available if the wind picks up.
Quick zip access reservoir sleeve with included reservoir.
- Small external zippered pocket for sundries
- Lower web loop attachment points for lashing extra gear
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles or snacks
- Small internal zippered pocket secures small items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage
- External reservoir sleeve makes refilling easy
- Stretch mesh harness pocket is sized for a phone
- Front panel access to main compartment for easy packing
- Front panel bungee storage and compression
- External reservoir sleeve with included 1.5 liter reservoir
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- KIDS FAVOURITE
- MINI MOTO ENDURO
Comments about Osprey HYDRAJET 15:
This was a gift for my little nephew, he is just 4 years old and he is currently racing Moto Enduro in Mexico. They kid just can ride with out the back, even if it´s just a short ride 15 minutes he ask for his pack with just little water in it, if thats necessary....
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: