New River Rendezvous kicks off May 20 and runs through May 22. Osprey, as always, is a proud sponsor of this grassroots climbing event in the New River Gorge. The Rendezvous is the annual fundraising gig for the New River Alliance of Climbers. It’s a fun and friendly three-day celebration of climbers, climbing and the New River Gorge.
Osprey will be on hand to give out sweet swag, high-fives and have been know to jump in the air on demand. Make sure to swing by the Osprey booth and give them a shout! Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Full booth display featuring all that is new for 2011, great giveaways and much more
- Free technical climbing and hydration pack demos featuring Variant and Mutant climbing packs/Viper/Verve Hydration Packs
- Free in booth sizings and fittings
- 20% off all Osprey Packs at Waterstone Outdoors in celebration of the New River Rendezvous — 101 E. Wiseman Avenue, Fayetteville, WV
- Participation in the New River Rendezvous Stretch and Stroll Breakfast with Fozzils Bowls for the first 100 visitors during the breakfast and all the cereal your mother would not let you eat as a child
- Sponsor of the New River rendezvous carpool challenge with our Viper 4 hydration pack giveaways
- Sponsor of the Deadpoint Magazine New River Access Fund fundraiser via Kestrel 38, Talon 4, Transporter 75 and Osprey Trucker Cap giveaways. Deadpoint will feature different sponsors in a balloon launch that will benefit the Access Fund. They’ll be creating targets out of sponsor’s logo’s—each hit with a water balloon will win the player a prize from that sponsor. $3 for one throw, $5 for two.
Learn more about the New River Rendezvous here.