Where do you get your travel inspiration? There’s plenty of it out there, especially when it comes to travel books. Even when you’re stuck at home in the midst of a gray and rainy winter, you can always pull your favorite travel narrative down from the shelf and escape for a brief moment.
World Hum put together a list of the best travel books of 2010; titles to definitely check out over the next months if you’re looking to fuel your wanderlust.
Here are the first five:
- Country Driving by Peter Hessler
- Travels in Siberia by Ian Frazier
- The Lunatic Express by Carl Hoffman
- Boozehound by Jason Wilson
- A Moveable Feast, edited by Don George
For the full 10 click here.